Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Fight or Flight

I woke up at 6:10 this morning. By 6:35am I was on my way to the BTS. I took the skytrain to the gym and changed. At 7am I was running with Bpee, Duolong, and Daosaming. On the way I stopped at the gas station to use the bathroom. The weather is really mild today. It feels a bit like spring time in the bay area. The gym lately has been nice, a bit more relaxed now that my fight is over. Today they asked me if I wanted to fight again in Chon Buri next week. I'll make a decision later today. The money would be nice but taking it easy out here would be rad and I still want to go to Ayuttyah at some point soon. Either way I go home in about a week which will be nice. I'm ready to go home.

1 comment:

Sabrina Raphael said...

Wow I didn't realize you could get money from fights! Congrats on your last one. See ya soon.