Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Teenage Kicks

On my way out of Las Vegas my friend and I held a slum party. The underattended party was one of the best shindigs I'd ever been to. We overtook my cockroach infested apartment and invested in a keg of pbr. Along with the booze we handed out markers, spray paint, and other implements to detourn the apartment. Prior to the party getting off Darquea and I did some initial work. I made a small dance floor in my old room with the phrase "Get Teenage Kicks" embossed with spray paint on the rug. It took me quite a while to find that song again, and here it is by the Undertones, not the buzzcocks whom I initially thought it was by.



Don't bother looking for other Undertones songs, they suck balls.

Here's a buzzcocks video, their songs don't suck. They're looking young and sassy with their terrible bowl haircuts.


Give it up for early Pop Punk Bitches!

No comments: